LTFHC Founder Amy Lehman participated on a Global Health panel during the 10th annual GE conference for senior women business leaders themed “Leading & Learning,” held May 7-9 at GE’s Leadership Training Campus in Ossining, NY. This event brought together some of the most prominent women in the world to discuss global trends, innovation, leadership, and growth challenges. Leading & Learning provides a unique forum for senior female executives to learn, grow, and network.
- Dr. Amy Lehman LIVE! on BBC World News
- Radio Surveillance on Lake T
- Amy interviewed on BBC's "Focus on Africa"
- Amy speaks at Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium
- Check Out LTFHC's Latest Film
- Happy New Year from the LTFHC!
- Dr. Lehman featured in "How to be a Successful Health Entrepreneur"
- Help us do what we do best: Find low-cost solutions that help large numbers of people
- LTFHC opens our first office on the shores of Lake Tanganyika
- Dr. Amy Lehman honored by MAKERS: Women Who Make America