On Monday, June 11th, 2012, Dr. Amy Lehman addressed several NGO leaders, government officials, academics, medical experts, and business leaders on maternal health care issues in the developing world at the Dialogue for Action Africa (DFAA) in Libreville, Gabon. Hosted by the Cecilia Attias Foundation for Women, this forum seeks to creatively address the salient issues faced by African women. The conclusions from the event – and the resulting initiatives – will culminate in a Plan of Action for Africa, to be presented at the G20 Summit in Los Cabos, Mexico this month.
- Dr. Amy Lehman LIVE! on BBC World News
- Radio Surveillance on Lake T
- Amy interviewed on BBC's "Focus on Africa"
- Amy speaks at Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium
- Check Out LTFHC's Latest Film
- Happy New Year from the LTFHC!
- Dr. Lehman featured in "How to be a Successful Health Entrepreneur"
- Help us do what we do best: Find low-cost solutions that help large numbers of people
- LTFHC opens our first office on the shores of Lake Tanganyika
- Dr. Amy Lehman honored by MAKERS: Women Who Make America