The 2012 Annual Meeting will explore how the Clinton Global Initiative community can utilize our abundance of global capacity to invent better tools, build more effective interventions, and work creatively and collaboratively to design a future worth pursuing. Looking forward to connecting with old friends and supporters, and meeting some new ones at this year’s meeting!
- Dr. Amy Lehman LIVE! on BBC World News
- Radio Surveillance on Lake T
- Amy interviewed on BBC's "Focus on Africa"
- Amy speaks at Cardiothoracic Surgery Symposium
- Check Out LTFHC's Latest Film
- Happy New Year from the LTFHC!
- Dr. Lehman featured in "How to be a Successful Health Entrepreneur"
- Help us do what we do best: Find low-cost solutions that help large numbers of people
- LTFHC opens our first office on the shores of Lake Tanganyika
- Dr. Amy Lehman honored by MAKERS: Women Who Make America